Family owned bilingual agency specializing in serving the medical needs of employers (groups), medicare beneficiaries, individuals and families. Our consultative approach simplifies the complexities of health insurance.
Insurance Solutions USA is your single-source solution for the health insurance needs of Employers, Medicare beneficiaries, and Individuals and families.
For nearly 20-years we’ve been making everything simple and easy for our clients. We take the time to get to know our clients and understand their goals and objectives. We utilize leading-edge technology and tools to quickly shop virtually all of the insurance carriers and plans to find the right solution and make appropriate recommendations. At heart, we’re really educators.
Our business has been built on word-of-mouth referrals for over 19 years. We understand that our industry can be confusing and that’s why we truly feel that we operate a clarification business.
If you’re confused about how to navigate the complexities of Employee benefits, Medicare insurance, and/or Individual ACA plans, then schedule some time to talk with us by clicking on a link below.
We represent most all of the insurance companies in America. This allows us the ability to shop for you to get the best coverage possible for the lowest possible price. We really do work for you!
Peace of Mind - Our experts make insurance easy to understand. We’ll make sure that all of your assets have the proper insurance coverage so you can sleep a little easier tonight.
Save Time - It’s one of the few things in life you can never get back. We realize your time is valuable. We’ll shop the market for the best rates and insurance coverage, saving you a countless number of hours.
Save Money - It always seems tight. You can never have enough. We’ll shop you with many A-rated insurance companies, making every dollar count.
We Shop. You Save.
That’s the power of choice. As an independent insurance agency, Insurance Solutions USA shops you among the most financially stable and reliable insurance companies to find an insurance policy that meets your needs and budget. Buying insurance is a complex process, and getting it right is important in protecting the ones you love. In a matter of minutes, Insurance Solutions USA experienced insurance agents will make sure that you have the right coverage at the right price. Send us a direct message or call us today to speak with an agent near you. Se habla Espanol!
Get a Quote:
Health insurance coverage can help you save money on doctor’s visits, prescriptions, preventative care, and other health-care services.
Short Term Medical Insurance
Short term health insurance is a type of health plan that can provide you with temporary medical coverage when you are between health plans, outside enrollment periods, and need some coverage in case of an emergency.
Dental plans include coverage for preventive care like routine exams, cleanings, and X-rays, and coverage for basic services.
Vision insurance reduces your costs for routine preventive eye care (eye exams) and prescription eyewear (eyeglasses and contact lenses).
Term Life Insurance
Make sure that your loved ones are financially protected when you are gone. Life insurance should really be called love insurance.
We look forward to serving you!
Schedule time with a member of our team by clicking on their name below:
- Jack Townsend, Principal & Co-founder. Licensed with Texas Department of Insurance General Lines - Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Advisor. Earned a B.B.A. in 1989 from Texas A&M University.
- Rachel Townsend, Licensed with Texas Department of Insurance General Lines - Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Advisor. Earned a B.F.A. in 2018 from the University of North Texas.
- Renee Townsend, Licensed with Texas Department of Insurance General Lines - Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Advisor. Earned a B.S. in 2021 from Texas A&M University.
- Monica Townsend, Agency Manager. Earned a B.B.A. in 1989 from Texas A&M University.
- Liz Harms, Licensed with Texas Department of Insurance General Lines - Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Advisor. Earned a B.A. in from The University of Texas.
- Kelly Stibbens, Licensed with Texas Department of Insurance General Lines - Life, Accident, & Health Insurance Advisor.
We appreciate and welcome your feedback! Please share your experience by leaving a review